Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Being "negative"

I know to some people if a person mostly talks about unhappy stuff then they are being "negative"  I do not see myself as a negative person despite all the sad stuff I tell you about.

I'm getting out about every other day.  Between nausea and severe stomach pain undiagnosed with extreme weakness I can't do much.

Sometimes I wonder if others would just accept their lot in life?  i.e. this is the first time in 9 years I've had a safe situation.  should I just accept that and not try for anything better?

I do have a nice room and cable, yeah that's about it.  Would that b enough for you to be happy even if you were still in poverty with no adequate transportation?

As I said it looks like there is something very positive coming but I can't get excited until it actually happens.

No comments: