Friday, April 18, 2014

"The only updates i have"

I know this is far more boring then when I was blogging about violent crime and such!  I am just beginning to feel safe.  Safe enough that I have been decorating even though I have no plans to stay in the apt. long term.  Bought some pretty tablecloths and vases and today I bought a plant that is a mix of many gorgeous flowers.  Hoping to keep it alive. 

I'm home a lot and I love lots of color.  beginning of may I will buy some fresh flowers too.

So, I'm only getting out every other day.  I never know what the day will bring.  i.e. yesterday I woke up naucious again with a very severe headache.  Your too sick to sleep and your too sick to stay awake it really feels like torture.  I did two doses of the migraine medicine but it didn't kick in til evening.  I don't do much in the way of sweets I have lost a lot of weight.

Got in with the g.i. doc and asked him if we can do the colonoscopy/endoscopy as an inpatient due to me not knowing who to ask to stay with me all day.  They won't do it unless you have someone babysit you all day.  The doc said "there is absolutely nothing I can do to help you until you figure out how to get these tests"

Despite his incompetent support staff he is not.  He is very compassionate, I've met him one time before and he has great bedside manner.

I'm also going to go to an orthopedist to try to find the source of:

severe knee pain
severe right shoulder and arm pain
severe tailbone pain

The pain meds are not adequate enough for me to be able to leave the house for more then 4 hours in a day.  As I've said before I will not make a life long commitment to life indefinitely if it is my fate to live each day all day in excruciating pain.

No comments: