Friday, August 22, 2014

"I probably broke the world record"

Most times stood up.  Tonight I went to 2 events that were both supposed to start at 6:30 .  The first one the reason why nobody was there was because it was actually supposed to start at 6:30 in the a.m.  The second one was in an apt. complex guest room but the group were no show. 

So there  are 4 folks playing pool who invite me to join them.  Love pool and pretty good at it.

Other things I did this week were attend the gubernatorial debate, attend a support group that really wasn
t so supportive, and a tech talk that helps folks keep up with changing technologies.  Watch a lot of tv so I need to make sure I am still stimulating that brain!

Off the top of my head I can't recall what else I did but I average 4 things per week that were advertised in the paper.

I don't think the pleurisy ever completely went away, so , I need to get my labs done to find out the cause.

The reason I'm not home right now is because the cigarette smoke from the neighbor is very bad in my bedroom, still plan to fight that.

I think the most annoying health issue is the tailbone injury which is excruciating despite the pain meds.......................................

I hate carpeting but I am having it shampooed and I cannot wait.  I like living in a very clean place.

In small ways my quality of life has improved in the last 6 weeks but I'd say life is still grueling in many regards.

August has been freaky cold which I hate.

No comments: