Monday, August 25, 2014

Looking back at the period of 7/12/2001 to 10/13/2001

Hard to believe I didn't write for more then 2 months.  Somehow I escaped bi polar Andrea and got a housesit job for 6 weeks on Radnor road in Baltimore.  They had 2 cats that I was severely allergic to.  On of the cats vomits daily.

I felt really scared because my untreated undiagnosed Lyme disease was knocking me out like a drug. I'd do 10 minutes of housework and then fall asleep.

After the housesit job I managed to find 2 large rooms for rent in a "castle" mansion in Roland Park.  The house had originally been custom built for the founder of the Maryland Institute of Art and a charm it was.

The owners had me live in the old slave quarters which I found a great deal of irony in.  The very first night the female l/l complained that I had disrupted her sleep by "flushing the toilet"  I had no money for food at all and was in one of my many periods of near starvation (but NONE of my many wealthy acquaintances and friends were aware of this)  I borrowed a pbj sandwich from my room mate and ate 2 of the l/l cookies that had been left out after they threw a party. Ellen the l/l said that "if you can steal 2 cookies god knows what else you are capable of stealing"  I had a few used washcloths in the bathroom (ellen quickly brought this to my attention even though she doesn't even reside in that part of the house)  I was unable to gather the deposit money ,so I was evicted in early November.

No comments: