Friday, August 8, 2014

"Wipe that grin off of your face"

I can't remember, I think I read this on the internet, this guy was talking about how he had moved from manhattan to mountain town and that every one smiles and he hates it it really annoying!

It's funny.  On the one hand for the most part I appreciate living in such a friendly place, but on the other hand I think a lot of the smiling it's just way too much and it seems fake and phony.

Today, the 2 receptionist were smiling from ear to ear like they always do.  They asked me how I am.  I said "well, that depends are you going to let me go to the class or are you going to turn me away?"

There is a free class that the date keeps getting changed and the teacher wants me to call her every few days which I refuse to do, so she can give me blow by blow on y the date keeps getting changed.

So, it would have been weekly for 10 weeks,  but screw them, they turned me away today and never called me to tell me it was changed again, I will not go back, they don't deserve for anybody to show up to their stupid ass class.

These experiences are the norm, not the exception.

No comments: