Wednesday, October 29, 2014

an American winter

about a year ago I told you about HBO documentary film an American winter. Well I finally got to watch it it's free you can watch the entire thing just go to youtube.com and click on an American winter make sure that you click on the one that you can watch the entire hour and a half movie. In looking back over the last 20 years of living in harsh poverty with no family starvation and lots of violent crime I feel that I had it much harder than the people in this documentary. What moved me the most about this documentary is the effect that poverty has on children these poor kids they did not get to have a childhood. Some of them wish they had never been born because they knew their parents were missing meals!!you've got to see this documentary!

No comments: