Thursday, October 2, 2014

"No news is good news"

So I may have had a heart attack about 10 days ago.  I didn't think anything of having chest pain and shortness of breath however the chest and back pain have not gone away.

I see a cardiologist on the 8th but in the meantime I have to go to the hospital , they will take blood and possibly run tests to see if I had a heart attack.

It doesn't scare me in the least to die young you already know that.  But I still have to make sure that the journals get into hands of the right folks who will make sure that the entire story get told, all the nitty gritty of the violent crimes, etc.

I will keep you informed on whether or not I had a heart attack.

What I'm bringing to hospital

magazines
list of meds
meds
living will
organ and tissue donor card
extra clothes
blanket
pillow

I didn't bring toothbrush and toothpaste because I assume they have little travel packs

If they do say that they need to operate or I will die in x amount of time, then I will most likely turn down the surgery, because the quality of life or lack thereof that I currently have, doesn't warrant suffering through surgery.

Secondly it's not like there would be anyone to take care of me in my home post surgery.

You may feel depressed reading this, but it honestly does not depress me to write it.

No comments: