Friday, October 24, 2014

things have been absolutely crazy with my health

my nerve pain has been so severe that I haven't even been able to function its just like been the worst thing in the world and you know I don't want to look up the emergency rooms with things that regular doctor should be able to handle so I went to the Urgent Care place and I can't believe I've had to wait years to finally get the right medication and years and years and years and they put me on Anton gabapentin and it's more than half of my pain I mean I can't believe it it makes you a little bit like a zombie a little bit a little more out of it but this is the lowest pain level that I've had in years and it's only my first day on the wrong button so this is certainly hopeful maybe I can go back to work part time

No comments: