Friday, November 7, 2014

a long ass list of ailments

I have suspected for some 10 to 15 years that I have hyper Acusis sounds that don't even phase other people are painful to my ears. 4 years I have been looking for an affordable way to purchase Bose noise cancelling headphones but I am unable to find them for under $300. If I had a credit card I could pay it off a little bit of the time. Most of the cars and mountain town or souped up engines and motorcycles and there's a lot of sirens and dog barking. Not to mention the fact that nearly everybody uses a screaming voice just to talk to a person or talk on a cell phone. Today was unbearable there was a woman in the doctor's office waiting room talking on a free phone and screaming into it I asked her please not the screen and the receptionist told me that I had no right to ask the woman not to scream you can imagine how much that pissed me off but there just is no where to run in a noisy society like this one. If you go to Google and put in the word hyperacusis the very first article that popped up with by a young man I think his last name was Emilio and the very first sentence of the article with the description of the way he decided to commit suicide because of his inability to tolerate sounds in his ears apparently the medical community community is only as a very beginning of understanding this disease

No comments: