Thursday, December 4, 2014

noise pollution and the cancer question

Th e issue with the pain levels is extremely serious.  Even with sitting less than 5 minutes is excruciating lower back and tailbone pain.  dressing and undressing  R unbearable pain, Not to mention the body wide nerve joint and muscle pain even trying to roll over in bed.

Having kept a symptom and health diary for more than 20 years has been an invaluable tool to say the least.

This allows me to watch how various issues have progressed over the years and whether or not a medication works or not.

The only way that I can possibly qualify for palliative care is  I'm going to have to go ahead and get the biopsy in both breasts .
 tomorrow I will schedule the biopsy and you'll be the first to know what the results are.

Upon extensive research on the subject of palliative care I discovered that I probably qualify for it even though even if I did not have cancer, because of how low my quality of life is and because of the ridiculously high pain levels.

My doctor did not even flinch an Eyewhen I told her that I would rather accept the potentialdeath sentence then go through chemo and radiation. even though I had told her in the past I went on to reitterate that my overall quality of life over the last 21 years has Ben completely unacceptable!

Many of the secretaries in her office as well as the Medical assistants Seem like complete idiots butmy nurse practitioner is very thorough very intelligent most issues I keep to myself but she interviewed me very thoroughly the other day and she is very compassionate!

On the subject of noise pollution

Here it is 2:30 in the morning and I cannot sleep part of it is that I need my sleep medication changed and a big part of it is that the floor and my furniture is shaking because apparently one of my neighbors is up and about I'm having a difficult time narrowing it down and figuring out who could be making all this noise so looks like I'm going to have to leave yet another polite letter tomorrow.

Believe you be I have dreamt of owning a house for almost 20 years and it's a real shame that I'm going to be stuck living like this for god knows how lon

No comments: