Sunday, March 1, 2015

documentary special long lost family

I just  watched a special on The Learning Channel and titled long lost family. To investigators help three adoptees find their biological families. All three situations had a very positive outcome

Despite the fact that neither my biological mother nor my biological father want a relationship with me, I have to say the following: if I had to choose the five happiest days of my lice, two of them would involve my biological family.

One of the five happiest days was the day that I met my birth mother, the second of my five happiest days was today in June 1989 when my birth mother arranged a small Reunion where I met my half sister, my birth mother's husband, one of my aunts, and my maternal grandmother. My partner bill was with me.

That was and still to this day was the only family reunion I have ever experienced in my lifetime.shortly after meeting everybody I moved to Indiana with Bill. Any effort to stay in touch with birth mother was solely my own effort. None of the others ever reached out to me again. I guess my only regret would be that in retrospect I would have started a pen pal relationship with my maternal aunt as well as my maternal grandmother.

But why should I be the only one making the effort? None of them ever contacted me again except I did see my birth mother a few more times. I saw my sister two more times, she does not want a relationship with me.

I said hello to my niece on Facebook last week she doesn't I don't know if she knows whether or not I exist so I just said a couple of sentences and she elected not to respond so I will not contact her again.

The point of the post was to tell you about the documentary and also to tell you that despite the fact that I would describe my situation is not having any family at all so still were some of the best two days of my life

No comments: