Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Little Women of LA

this is the best episode I've ever seen. The girls did a background check on Brianna fiance I think this is wonderful she says she doesn't know what she wants and I believe in her heart of hearts she knows that this is probably not a good idea to proceed given the fact that her family and her friends all oBjectand he does have a criminal history/domestic violence

In my first 18 months and mountain town all five men that showed any interest in me all had criminal background histories. I have never been in a situation that extreme in my whole life where all the men that I Meet have these criminal background histories. I've never had the money to do the full blown background check but I get enough information to keep myself safe. But the best protection is trusting your instinct

The other reason why this is one of my favorite episodes is because Christie handled the morbid obesity discussion with her husband in a very good way. He claims that she's nagging but dear lord he's four foot 6inches and 283 pounds she has every right to make sure that he does something about this

Please bear with me regarding the grammatical errors I am speaking into a recorder in the smartphone is imperfect

No comments: