Thursday, June 4, 2015

The results from the core biopsy or in

I was in the emergency room with chest pain in the beginning of October. They did an MRI with contrast dye or was it a cat scan with contrast dye and the results were worrisome to them. They found a mass in my right breast. They advised me to go for a mammogram. The mammogram indicated abnormalities in the left and right breast.

The first attempt to the core biopsy was unsuccessful they couldn't even touch me I was in so much pain. Administrative things went wrong and I ended up waiting a number of months for another core biopsy. This one was under general anesthesia.

So after an eight month wait I am pleased to announce that I have absolutely no cancer in either breast! I assume the reason for the abnormal mammograms was because of my debilitating Lee painful severe fibrocystic breast disease.

On the right breast and bruised on the left breast I feel like I'm being knifed in my ribs. And then sometimes it's just really sore. The girls in my facebook support group told me to use ice and were there certain types of oils you can use. Some of the girls have been suffering for more than 6 months since their core biopsy. I'm not going to worry I'm just going to take it one day at a time

No comments: