Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Bad news and good news about my blog

The bad news is really minor and can be easily corrected. For some reason my site meter is no longer on my blog but since it had been up for so long I always know my approximate readership

Now that I have a smartphone I can post more often and where each post got about seven hits now each post gets anywhere from 10 260 hits I can easily well nothing's easy in my life, but I can relatively easily find someone to put sitemeter backup for me again because I really do enjoy tracking my readership it creates a certain motivation to keep on writing

Sometimes I look back at the posts in a little bit embarrassed that I shared so much but when you get right down to it the more open I am I think the more my numbers increase

No comments: