Thursday, August 27, 2015

Intermediate Spanish class

I attended my third session this semester of a free intermediate Spanish class. I'm not so sure I'm going to go back however because even though the teacher is a natural and really fantastic, there is one student who is so domineering that he basically has a one on one relationship with her for the entire class basically question after question after question as if none of the rest of us are in the room. She essentially is abandoning her entire lesson plan to appease him. It is more than annoying and I certainly don't have any control over it. As you can see I am always trying new things in my community. And for all of the problems my community has and there are many I still must say that this is the best American town I have ever lived in in my life. That is not the same thing as saying that I'm a happy person :-)

No comments: