Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Productive

The last couple of days have been particularly productive. I have gone to two different meetings through meetup.com this seems like a really good way to meet people where the relationships will go deeper than just acquaintanceships.

Additionally, I've waited years to get things in my apartment repaired because no matter how often I would communicate with management I would never hear anything back. I have put up with two and a half years of my washing machine tearing up my clothes and my dryer taking 4 hours to dry one load. Additionally in the maintenance man replaced my venetian blinds today and finally replaced my screen. Both things were a problem for well over a year. This is the first time of maintenance man has come to my home and made a very professional impression on me I made sure to let him know that he impressed me.

I am waiting for my supervisor to determine what my work assignment will be through vocational rehabilitation. I can't tolerate much more of this poverty and always running out of money before the end of the month as well as not having the means to leave town because of not having adequate gas or enough money to spend even one night in a hotel

No comments: