Sunday, November 15, 2015

Health of Baltimore means much more than just a homicide rate

Baltimore only focuses on how many people are killed. But there are many many reasons why people flee that city and now even have to flee the counties. I did not leave solely due2number of homicides, largely I left because I never felt safe and additionally as a white minority it was clear that I was hated every day that I was present in that city or on a public bus for example. All in all Baltimoreans come across as being filled with hatred

I got the distinct impression that the cops don't care about anything but homicides. they certainly never cared about any of the reports that I made and in fact never even wrote it up as a report.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-300-reactions-context-20151114-story.html#navtype=related-content

No comments: